Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Meat and Potatoes of Real Online Business Building

I'll be honest, work has been slow for us in the Interior Design world over the last few months. During this period I have been sifting my way through hundreds of scammy online business opportunities that promise the world. I know you have run into some of them as well.

What makes matters even harder is that the people who sell these systems are generally good people who think acting badly online is somehow well, not as bad. They do things hidden behind the computer monitor that they would never do face to face.

I keep thinking there must be a better way.

Finally I have come across a resource for people who are looking to build real internet based business. It is a site and company that helps with the technical side of building an online business. They cover everything from building the website and posting real content, to building traffic. They take the process all the way through to showing you how to make money with your new site.

This is the real deal. You can check out the video below for an introduction. I highly recommend it to blog readers and our Interior Designer and Architect associates alike. You can also click here to learn why I love SiteSell so much.



No comments: